- Indication for IVF
- Pre-Cycle Evaluation For IVF / ICSI
- Ovulation induction for IVF / ICSI
- Sperm Preparation For IVF / ICSI
- Tesa | Mesa | Pesa
- Oocyte (Egg) Retrieval
- Insemination /Sperm-injection
- Embryos Culture / Blastocyst Culture
- Embryo Transfer
- Pregnancy Test
- FAQ on IVF (In Vitro Fertilization)
Oocyte (Egg) Retrieval
The egg retrieval is usually planned to occur about 35-36 hrs following the onset of the LH surge (hCG injection). Egg aspiration is usually done with ultrasound guided probe and needle. With this procedure advantages are Aspiration of follicles can be accomplished under direct ultrasound guidance. A high percentage of eggs are successfully retrieved from the mature follicle and Simple, fast procedure and well tolerated by patients.
Prior to the availability of transvaginal ultrasound guided ovum pick up, laparoscopy was required for egg retrieval.
Automatic puncture device
with vaginal transducer